[3830] IARU YU1WC SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 12 13:43:49 EDT 2004

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: YU1WC
Operator(s): YU1WC
Station: YU1WC

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Belgrade KN04

  160:   15            15
   80:   66            25
   40:  117            41
   20:  226            49
   15:  215            48
   10:  137            26
---------------------------
Total:  776     0     204  Total Score = 451,044

rig: TS-930S 100W
antennas: 20/15/10 groundplane @ 35m rooftop
80/40 sloping doublet 2x21 m
160 end fed matched(?) halfwave

As usually, S&P activity with a terribly low qso count in the first hours,
gaining up momentum as the end of the contest was approaching. Many zone
multipliers were lost due to relaxed approach and lack of planning. Sunday
morning nap left me without West coast on 20m... Nice propagations, especially
on 15/10 meters. 160 m antenna seems not to be matched anymore, since even the
closest HQ were digging out my call with much trouble.