[3830] WO9S CQ VHF Contest SO LP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Sun Jul 18 19:54:07 EDT 2004

                              CQ VHF SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 17-Jul-04, 18-Jul-04

    Callsign Used : WO9S
         Operator : WO9S

         Category : SO LP

 Default Exchange : EN61

             Name : Jonathan L. Rosner
          Address : 5640 S. Ellis Avenue
   City/State/Zip : Chicago, IL 60637
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Society of Midwest Contesters

    6CW        7           7          7       1
    6SSB      63          63         63      23
    6FSK       1           1          1       1
    2CW        5           5         10       0
    2SSB      55          54        108      17
    2FM        1           1          2       0

 Totals      132         131        191      42

    Final Score = 8022 points.  About 11 hours of operating.

 Fun QSOs:  (1) KC1MA in FN51, near where I spent several summers as a kid
            (2) VP9/WA4PGM when hardly anything else was happening on 6
            (3) N8OC answering my 2M FSK CQ on SSB, working him on 6 with JT44

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter
 within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules
 and regulations of the contest.

 Date:  July 18, 2004   Signed:  Jonathan L. Rosner   Call:  WO9S