[3830] NAQP RTTY N1MGO M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jul 20 05:42:02 EDT 2004

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO, KT1I
Station: N1MGO

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: VT

Total:  521   155  Total Score = 80,755

Club:

Team:

Comments:

We operated from Rutland County Vermont, at a hunting camp in the green
mountains.
The operation was field day style with wires in the trees and a generator for
power.   This is the most contacts that we have ever made in this contest. We
ran several wire antennas this year, a 80mtr dipole, 40mtr loop 15mtr dipole and
a G5RV for the other bands.   The 40 mtr loop sure outperformed the G5RV on 40
mtrs.
Usually we use the G5RV only.
I have special QSL cards made up , showing VT instead of my home state of MA,
for those of you wanting VT QSL's.

Thanks for all the qso's and all the fun!!