[3830] WPX CW DL7BY SO(TS)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jun 1 13:49:11 EDT 2004

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: DL7BY
Operator(s): DL7BY
Station: DL7BY

Class: SO(TS)AB LP
QTH: nr. Berlin

Again great fun. I made it better than last year (+ 100 qsos, + 200.000
points)
Best bands were 20 and 40 mtrs. 10 was mostly closed on sunday. JA and westcoast
were difficult, only few stations are in the log. What LZ9W was using? They
tried to destroy my s-meter on all bands!!!
Equipment: FT920 + Cushraft A4S and a windom (all @10 mtrs).
Thanks to all who spent much time to copy my weak signal.
Hope to see you in the Fieldday next weekend (as member of DA0CB/p)

73's es best DX  - Ben