[3830] WPX CW ZZ8Z(PY8AZT) SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 2 17:17:08 EDT 2004

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: ZZ8Z
Operator(s): PY8AZT
Station: PY8AZT

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Belem

Club: Uirapuru DX Club

Comments:

Hi guys,

I felt this could be my year, but…! However, I did a wrong strategy and got
completely tired on Saturday night – maybe, cos hard workweek and inappropriate
food on Friday night. Made my best to stay awake, but cannot do it any more. I
was surprised when I could even copy slow code.

Condition on 10m was better then I expected, the YB2DGR called me on second CQ.
Twenty meters was unbelievable wide open to Asia and Eastern Europe with awful
pile-ups!

Thanks for all QSO, especially to whom got my weak and sleepy signs on the
contest.

QSL via PY8AZT preffered via Buro (also direct via QRZ.com SASE + US$1 or new
IRC)

73, Luc.