[3830] ANARTS NC6P SWL LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jun 19 01:23:02 EDT 2004

                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: NC6P
Operator(s): NC6P
Station: NC6P

Class: SWL LP
QTH: San Francisco
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:    6    59
   20:   65   971
   15:   41   489
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  112  1519    53  Continents = 5  Total Score = 402,535

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Not the biggest score, but what a kick to make lots of European contacts with a
dipole and 100 watts from San Francisco with limited space for antennas.  Like
the song says, "give me 40 acres and I'll turn this rig around".  Not talking
about trucks, but real estate.  Someday...  Thanks to all the operators out
there, hope to work you next one.  Best regards, Dave