[3830] All Asian CW N3RS SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 20 20:27:26 EDT 2004

                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: EPA

   80:    1     1
   40:   20    15
   20:  375   118
Total:  468   179  Total Score = 83,951

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I just finished up this contest.  It had to be the slowest contest on record.
The CT clock said I was on under 20 hours.  I know I was on a lot more than
that, tuning the band trying to find someone to work.  Very strange propagation,
with UA9's coming from 140 degrees on 40M and nearly everything coming due north
on 15 and 20 most of the time.  Was shocked to hear S58A 40 over 9 at around 22Z
on 15M.  Just the strangest conditions I've seen for a long time.

Thanks to all for the QSO's.  I have posted the log to eQSL.CC for those
interested in a quick reply.

73's de Sig, N3RS