[3830] Problems with ARRL Robot Server

Henderson, Dan N1ND dhenderson at arrl.org
Mon Jun 21 13:06:36 EDT 2004

Sometime last Thursday, the server that is used by our Contest Robot blew a power supply and was out of action.  This has been repaired and is now functioning properly.

All contest submissions come into the main ARRL email, and a copy is then forwarded to the robot server (located in California) where they submissions are processed, and answered.  Complete submissions receive and automated receipt and are stored on the backup server.  Submissions with errors are returned with a detailed message citing the problems found and solutions to resolve them.

I have checked the raw incoming email queue at ARRL HQ and have tried to identify any messages that may not have been queued for processing by the robot, but just in case I missed some...

If you submitted an email log for the 2004 ARRL June VHF QSO Party, please check the list of Logs Received at www.arrl.org/contests/claimed   This list is updated every hour for electronic log submissions. If you submitted but do not see your call on the list, please resubmit the entry to junevhf at arrl.org  This will help us ensure no logs are missed due to the technical problems.

Thanks for your assistance.

73

Dan Henderson, N1ND
ARRL Contest Branch Manager