[3830] CQ160 SSB KR1ST Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 1 10:31:08 EST 2004

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: KR1ST
Operator(s): KR1ST
Station: KR1ST

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Ladson, SC
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 56  State/Prov = 21  Countries = 2  Total Score = 2,478

I had planned to put up an antenna especially for this event, but other
obligations prevented me from doing so. Perhaps I ought to consider changing my
call or move to a different state. Some folks changed my callsign to KR1SC when
I answered "South Carolina, Sugar Charlie" when they asked me for my state. :-)
It also doesn't help that KR1S is in the partial lookup of some logging
programs. (nothing personal of course) It was my first sniff at a 160 contest
and had a lot of fun. Thanks for pulling my signal out of the mud!

Rig: FT-897
Ant: HF Coat Hanger ( http://www.kr1st.com/hfcoath.htm )

73,
--Alex KR1ST