[3830] CQ160 SSB EI7M Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 1 11:05:16 EST 2004

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: EI7M
Operator(s): EI3JE, EI5HB, EI8GS, EI8IR
Station: EI7M

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 829  State/Prov = 29  Countries = 59  Total Score = 429,000

Conditions seemed more difficult from here this year. We put out extra
beverages, but we had very high static noise (sometimes s5) to north west
direction.
Didn't have a sustained run into the states the first night, just a few at a
time. Nice opening around 2:30 on the second night, but most stations were very
weak. We were very surprised to work AZ on our greyline.. very strong!

Managed to work CU3AN at 2359z for a mult !

All good craic!

73's John ei8ir