[3830] ARRLDX CW KB1H M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 1 19:41:55 EST 2004

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KB1H
Operator(s): KB1H, K1EBY, NB1U, AA1CE, K1AM, K1IN, N4XR, NN1N, K1GX, N1XS
Station: KB1H

Class: M/M HP
QTH: CT

   40: 1079   112
   20: 1673   124
   15: 1640   121
Total: 5958   621  Total Score = 11,062,494

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, best effort ever in this contest from this station. 160
was finally working well! We still need to get the beam up on 40
but we have finally put the right team together. Having a ZL and
in the log on 160 along with the UA6 and A6 and a total of 74
countries was great.  Almost made up for 10 meter condx. JT1 was
as loud as we have ever heard on 80!  So many six band QSO's,
can't help but think if 10 was a little better there would have
More! Conditions were good, lots of folks on. The station worked
well, and nothing broke! Its always a plus when Murphy is missing!
Thanks to everyone for the Q's and QSY's. Hope to see you all in
ARRL DX SSB