[3830] CQ160 SSB XE1RCS Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Mar 4 08:11:47 EST 2004

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: XE1RCS
Operator(s): XE1JG, XE1KK, XE1ME, XE1VIC AND XE1YJY
Station: XE1RCS

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Zumpago, EdoMex
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 1072  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 41  Total Score = 533,376

Club: Radio Club Satelite

Comments:

Our best score in 9 years. Making +1000 Qs was exciting. We had a good opening
into EU with the help of our triple phased beverage. Anyway QRM ruin several Qs:
OZ T7 F.  Finally worked our long time "foe" UU7J with 59+ signals, a very
exiting moment for both stations, hope we can do it again.  Many callers from
Central and South America but fewer XEs than other years. Where were VT, DE, DC,
HI and AK?   Using 1/4 wave vertical with 48 radials, 7 berages and 1 KW.