[3830] ARRLDX SSB K8AZ SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 7 17:45:04 EST 2004

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K8AZ
Operator(s): K8AZ
Station: K8AZ

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: OH

   20:  100   100
   15:  109   109
Total:  446   446  Total Score = 596,748

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Because I had an important work trip (that was canceled at the last minute) and
because several of the regular 'AZ Crew were going to be out of town, we decided
not to do our usual multi-single effort this year.  Instead, I decided to get on
s/o/a, do some spotting and just enjoy radio.  It was a blast.

Big congratulations to the guys at K3LR, our normal 08z "score check?" partner.
It's great to have you back, Tim and even better to see your gang win.

73,
Tom, K8AZ