[3830] ARRLDX SSB N4ZR SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 7 18:35:47 EST 2004

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4ZR
Operator(s): N4ZR
Station: N4ZR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: wv
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:    4     3
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  517   112  Total Score = 172,704

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had houseguests this weekend, so just fooling around for a few hours.
Conditions seemed OK, but not as good as the CW weekend -- in particular, 10
never opened to Europe.

About 1500Z, a new line noise source opened up for the rest of the contest --
S9+ on 10-20M, so I apologize to anyone I couldn't copy.  The good news is that
when the rain arrived tonight, it went away, so I know it's really line noise,
and not something inside someone's house.