[3830] ARRLDX SSB W5MF SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 7 18:45:45 EST 2004

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W5MF
Operator(s): W5MF
Station: W5MF

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: TX

Total:  429   239  Total Score = 305,442

Club: Pesky Texan Contest Club

Comments:

Only meant to work 250, but was having so much fun, I couldn't stop. Worked
ON4UN on 1st call, not bad for an A3 25ft off the ground. Worked my 1st JA on 80
mtrs from the house. Lots of 1st. Had several sweeps. Maybe it's time to get a
tower and start getting serious. This year was just working on DXCC.

Yaesu FT1000MP Ameritron 811H A3 with 40mtr kit, 80 mtr dipole, 160mtr sloper.

Thanks for all the Q's. See you next year.