[3830] ARRLDX SSB NX9T SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 7 18:55:15 EST 2004

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station: NX9T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NC

  160:    9     8
Total:  530   209  Total Score = 329,802

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Interesting contest to say the least.  10m never opened up to EU and in many
ways, that took the wind out of my sails Saturday morning.  I played some but
wound up only putting in around 8 hours. Most was S/P...just a short run
Saturday morning on 15m but signals were pretty low and difficult to pull
through at times.  Biggest event of the weekend...4 year riding his bike without
his training wheels for the first time.   Did have a good time while I was
on...just have to get used to no 10m and 15/20 being crammed pack with the big
boys everywhere. :)

Thanks for the Q's.  All the best,
Jeff NX9T
www.qsl.net/nx9t