[3830] ARRLDX SSB N5TW(KC5YKX) SOSB/15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 8 08:33:08 EST 2004

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N5TW
Operator(s): KC5YKX
Station: N5TW

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Central Texas

   15:  575   100
Total:  575   100  Total Score = 171,600

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I just was not feeling it this contest. Never got into a groove during the whole
time. My aggression level was way down. I guess since 10 was bye bye EVERYONE
was on 15 and it was hard to find a spot to run. Like I said I did not feel
aggressive and therefore most likely did not jump into a spot that I normally
would have. The band was good but the low power JAs just where not making it
into Texas this time. Looks like the west coast got a ton of them. As for EU,
well the east coast wall was up and higher than ever for this Texas boy. It is
hard to find a place on the band when almost all the east coast is 20 over! the
EU I did try to run where weak. Maybe the band was WAY long and they where
hopping right over but I dout it. I think it goes back to what I said in the
start of this rant, I just did not feel it. I did manage to get to 100 mults
before it was all over. Thanks to all who made it into the N5TW log.

Reid
KC5YKX