[3830] ARRLDX SSB PX2W(PY2YU) SOSB/10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 8 14:28:56 EST 2004

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: PX2W
Operator(s): PY2YU
Station: PY2YU

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Brazil

   10: 1795    59
-------------------
Total: 1795    59  Total Score = 317,715

Hi guys !!

I like this contest!

But....

HORRIBLE propagation all weekend, sunday was a disaster.

Never see the poor conditions like this contest, mainly on sunday when I work
2 station in more than 6 hours, between 12z - 18z !

1402 QSO's saturday
303  QSO's sunday   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The stations in south of Brazil, LU's and CX's were working US/Canada too easily
while here I didn't hear nothing from NA! Sunday morning LT1F was with the same
QSO's than me,
but he finished with much more than me because his conditions were still FB!

Congrats to LT1F, LU1HF and ZY5G.

Thanks all who called me in contest.

See you in WPX SSB.

73/DX