[3830] ARRLDX SSB K8GL SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 9 14:36:51 EST 2004

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K8GL
Operator(s): K8GL
Station: K8GL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MI

  160:    2     2
Total:  862   258  Total Score = 667,188

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Sunspots...where did you go?  Limited time operation.  Had a great time!  VQ9LA
LP on 40 meters while using my killer 2 el phased verticals was best contact.
9A1A snuck out of the noise long enough for sole 10 meter European contact.
Had many comments on my 75 meter signal courtesy of my LK500ZB plus 2 el
vertical wire. Part of the fun of the contest is hoping and planning for better
antenna system. Hope springs eternal!