[3830] RTTY WPX ON4ADZ SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Mar 12 04:56:21 EST 2004

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: ON4ADZ
Operator(s): ON4ADZ
Station: ON4ADZ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:

   80:  262  1082
   40:  287  1226
   20:  263   620
   15:  237   618
   10:   29    82
-----------------
Total: 1078  3628  Prefixes = 432  Total Score = 1,567,296

The higher bands openend late and closed early.    After six hours of contesting
I have considered to go single band, 40 m , but I maintained.

I spent a lot of time on 40 and 80 m for 4 and 6 points qso s.   The condx on
40/80 m bands where very good and rewarding.

For 40 m I have put up a switchable 2 el delta loop and for 80 m a 2 el in V :
apex at 24 m .    The 40 m antenna was a penetrator !

Eq : yaesu ft1000mp markV @ 150w , TH6DXX at 24m.
Writelog and mmtty  as ever : faultless !

Thanks for the qso s.

73
ON4ADZ
DIRK