[3830] ARRLDX SSB PX2A(@PY2EX) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Mar 12 07:02:50 EST 2004

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: PX2A
Operator(s): PY2BK PY2EX PY2MTV PY2PT PY2WB
Station: PY2EX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: São Paulo, Brazil

Total: 2446   213  Total Score = 1,562,994

It´s not so easy to operate contests when you live in a big city as São Paulo
and your station is located in a small city lot, but all the effort is worthy
when you meet so many stations on the air and also have friends (operators) in
your shack to share this nice operating hours during the weekend.

We thank all of you for the Qs we made and hope to do it again in 2005.

73

PX2A - São Paulo Contest Group