[3830] NA Sprint RTTY WA4PGM QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Mar 13 20:24:11 EST 2004

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: WA4PGM
Operator(s): WA4PGM
Station: WA4PGM

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: VA

   80:   60       8
   40:   33       8
   20:   43      14
---------------------

Team: TCG Blackhole Sprinters

Comments:

Why does things have to go wrong after the contest starts? I worked around the
house today straighten my coax nightmare and checked the rig, software, etc...
to ensure everything was ready for the sprint. Well about 15 minutes into the
sprint the swr sky rocketed due to a shorted jumper that took a few minutes to
fix. After that things worked very well, still station needs lots of
improvement. Going take 40 meter antenna and make radials out of it, need
something better. Thanks to TCG Blackhole Sprinters for letting join their
group.
Good Luck,
Kyle