[3830] ARRLDX SSB ZY5G(PP5WG) SOSB/10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 14 18:48:44 EST 2004

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: ZY5G
Operator(s): PP5WG
Station: ZX5J

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: BRAZIL
Operating Time (hrs):

   10: 2306    61
-------------------
Total: 2306    61  Total Score = 421,998

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

Dear Friends,

this contest was very funny. The propagation was poor, in special at sunday, but
the friendely spirit at station make the difference.
A lot of south american stations, a lot of friends on 10 meters, LU1HF, LT1F,
PX2W, etc...
Thanks for all station that contact me. I hope see you on WPX.
Special thanks to Sergio (PP5JR - ZX5J), our host, and best friend. His station
made this bad operator change to a good one.
73s

Walter
PP5WG
ZY5G - Contests