[3830] BARTG W0ETC SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 21 18:39:03 EST 2004

                    BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: W0ETC
Operator(s): W0ETC
Station: W0ETC

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: IA

   80:   32   32    15
   40:  146  146    40
   20:  257  257    68
   15:  251  251    84
   10:   20   20    16
------------------------
Total:  706  706   223  Total Score = 919,212

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I originally planned to play around in this one for 6 or 8 hours.  But due to
unexpected circumstances and being here alone for the weekend (not quite alone,
just me and the cats) I had more time to play in the contest.  After looking at
the 2003 scores, I'm fairly please with the effort from the "heartland" (AKA,
BlackHole).  Conditions Saturday were decent, but Sunday was a different
story.

73 W0ETC