[3830] WPX SSB NS3T SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 28 20:15:41 EST 2004

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MD

Not much time for this one, but gave out my NS3 mult to a number of
deserving operators.

Worked a couple of hours with the ten day old baby in one hand,
alternating the left hand between the hand mic and the keyboard
to type out calls.  It was a pretty humorous situation.

I was confused again by the ops who called CQ on 40 & 80 and only
listened split for calls from Europe.  A number of East Coast
stations missed getting my contact because of that.

Can't wait for WPX CW!

73s Jamie NS3T