[3830] WPX SSB KC7RSO/AG SO(R)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 28 22:17:25 EST 2004

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KC7RSO/AG
Operator(s): KC7RSO/AG
Station: KC7RSO/AG

Class: SO(R)AB LP
QTH: Moscow ID

Well I just upgraded my callsign and I am out to a good start. However I need to
concentrate on putting up some serious antennas if I want to compete with the
big guys.  I am running a Kenwood TS2000 into one 75-meter antenna that I tuned
up for all of the Q's on the other bands. Not exactly the best situation but,
for last minute, and an intro in to HF it worked. I look forward to more
contesting in the future when I can work the stations I hear.