[3830] WPX SSB 7S2E(SM2DMU) SOSB40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 29 04:18:58 EST 2004

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: 7S2E
Operator(s): SM2DMU
Station: 7S2E

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: Sika

   40: 1110

Club: Top of Europe Contesters

Comments:

I am still waiting for a WPX SSB without Aurora. Short openings to NA gave 57
USA and 7 VE compared to a total of 634 in the ARRL SSB three weeks ago. The
path to Japan was almost closed until 4 hours before the end of the contest when
I managed to work 30 JA´s and some VK´s.
In all 874 stations from Europe, 115 from Asia (mostly UA9), 68 from NA, 27 from
SA, 16 from OC and 10 from Africa was worked.

Thanks to all for calling in and I am looking forward to CU in WPX CW.

73´s
Rainer SM2DMU (7S2E in contests)

http://7s2e.sk2kw.se