[3830] WPX SSB OH2PM(OH1WZ) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 29 06:49:24 EST 2004

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OH2PM
Operator(s): OH1WZ
Station: OH2PM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

My main target was to have antennas on different bands to beam
BY1DX so that OM Pertti (OH2PM) could monitor the signal of his
homestation.

Geomagnetic disturbances. 250 km in distance direction was a lot.
OH6NIO was not hearing the JAs I worked on 15. Neither could I here
the stations ES5TV was working. The cndx went up and down very quickly
and by that I mean in relative terms. Cnxd did not really go up at all.

I just hope we get more spectrum for 40 m. Boy it was tough. I wonder
how anyone ever enters the SO40-category, hi.

Made over 50% of the qsos in S&P. Enjoyed the "DXing" part of the contest.

73s ILKKA, OH1WZ