[3830] WPX SSB T90A(YT6A) SOSB40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 30 13:59:08 EST 2004

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: T90A
Operator(s): YT6A
Station: T96Q

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH:

   40: 1750

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

First at all I am very thankful to my host Ivica, T96Q, for giving me chance to
use his shack ant to make some serious comparison with my station.

I did much less than I expected and except some problems, which I recognize on
reception, all was fine. In last 30 minutes I check what YT0A worked and did not
receive 3 USAs at all. He worked them very easy? Of course that propagation can
be very different between, but this make stronger my suspicion that noise I had
in background all the time was done or somewhere in shack, or source is around.
Unfortunately, I did not have timed and hardware to take care about it but will
try to find it out. But it was done as it was done and nice time with friends I
did not seen long time ago, and Ivicas family are more important than score.

T96Q, T97M, T95A, YT6T and YT6PS were more than good company. I really enjoyed.

Good and correct signals - YT0A, T99W, HA5A
Extremely bad and wide signals - RL3A, SV5RDS

Equipment:
IC775, 1500W and 4EL by KLM at 27m

 See you in CW

Ranko - YT6A