[3830] Rus DX YP3A(@YO3KPA) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 31 05:49:58 EST 2004

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: YP3A
Operator(s): YO3GDA, YO3ND, YO9GZU
Station: YO3KPA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Bucharest

  160:  131  25+35
   80:  407  39+50
   40:  577  51+61
   20:  801  56+72
   15:  232  47+34
   10:   26   12+8
-------------------
Total: 2174    443  Total Score = 6,634,811

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Having a target of 2k Q's we are pleased with the results, but it could be
better - unfortunatelly we had no possibility to use the second radio for
hunting multipliers because of a network problem, so we did it only with the
running station. The band condx were poor than last year, with 10m almost dead
and no EU on 15m. As software we are using the CT, as many others we believe.
So, you, Contest Committee, please make a proposal to K1EA to enlarge the
software; it will be great cause such a contest need it! Congratulations for the
great job you are doing! See you in 2005!

For the crew, YO9GZU - Tibi