[3830] Avril N0NE(K4XS) Rover Unlimited

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 31 19:29:17 EST 2004

                    50th Annual Poisson d\'Avril Contest

Call: N0NE
Operator(s): K4XS
Station: G0OBER

Class: Rover Unlimited
QTH: Chad land
Operating Time (hrs): Lots

      Ch3:   0
      UHF:   0
      10G:   0
    Light:   0
Telepathy:   1
----------------
    Total:   1  Mults = 1  Total Score = 0

Club: Florida Contest Group

Why K1DG beat me this year:

No activity this year on channel 19..or for that matter on any of the freeband
areas. Me and my good buddies, Bubba, Goober, Moondawg and Slick had our Deluxe
Ultra Power Amp fired up to 15000 watts into our Deluxe model JoGunn antenna.
We belched and hollered and whistled but we didn't make one dang contact.  But
we did have a great time drinking that Old Milwaukee.  Next time we are just
gonna get one of them Italian amps.  We need more power.