[3830] NewEngQP N0HF M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 3 22:35:48 EDT 2004

                    New England QSO Party

Call: N0HF
Operator(s): N0HF WW1M
Station: N0HF

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Boulder, CO

   80:     13
   40:     28        2
   20:     49       54
------------------------
Total:     90       56  Mults = 49  Total Score = 11,466

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Operating this weekend posed some logging challenges, seemed like every time I
called CQ NEQP I'd be answered by the ARI or CH crowd, gave out my county and
serial numbers many times.  Glad to work everyone either way.  Had to run the
kids around and attend a BARC Jr. Field Day meeting Saturday so I didn't get to
operate as much as I had hoped.  Thanks to W1VE/m for Grand Isle VT.  Good
condx. on 80m Saturday night, no East/West path on 10 or 15m from here.  Sunday
night my xyl made a batch of NE Clam Chowder, how appropriate!
'73 Dan

Rig ICOM 775DSP
Ant Mosley TA33
Vertical on 40/80