[3830] UBA-EU YO9GZU/P SO6 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 6 12:24:53 EDT 2004

                    UBA Welcome to European Union Contest

Call: YO9GZU/P
Operator(s): YO9GZU
Station: YO9GZU/P

Class: SO6 LP
QTH: Bucharest
Operating Time (hrs): 5,5

   20:  113    425      0       187
--------------------------------------
Total:  113    425      0       187  Total Score = 1,198,403

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Is real fun to work in a contest doing a hand-written log after long time, only
CQ-ing (I was never doing S&P). In fact it was not in my program this contest,
but after 100Q's I checked the rules and I saw that it has the perfect category
for me - 6 hours of real fun! And also I see that is possible to keep high rates
in a contest with no bum-bum (P.A., hi hi...) and computer. 73 and thanks for
sponsoring this nice event, a contest with high rates and a LOT of fair-play!

RIG: TS-850S 100Watts output
ANT: TH7DX