[3830] GLQP K0HW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 30 21:23:38 EDT 2004

                    Great Lakes QSO Party

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

  160:   0       0
   80:   0       0
   40:   0      39
   20:   0      23
   15:   0       0
   10:   0       0
    6:   0       0
    2:   0       0
--------------------
Total:   0      62  Mults = 53  Total Score = 3,286

Tried this one last year and I thought there would be more activity this year.
There was not.  Many hours spent calling CQ, never did hear any other stations
calling CQ for the GLQP.  It was great to talk with the stations that called me.
 I appreciate all the calls and the counties.  Spent the entire time on SSB
because of the activity on CW with the CQWWWPX CW Contest.  There was a lack of
activity on the bands but I think it was due to the holiday weekend, the stormy
weather and the CW contest.  I had planned to start Friday night at 0000Z on the
bands but had to shut down for 3 hours due to lightening in the area.  Same
thing happened on Saturday night.  I moved over to the CW contest for a while
just to stay active.

ICOM 756 PRO II, HyGain TH11DX & Dipole, GenLog