[3830] WPX CW LZ9W M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 31 03:04:49 EDT 2004

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LZ9W
Operator(s): LZ1ZD,LZ1UQ,LZ1ANA,LZ1PJ,LZ1PM,LZ2CJ,LZ2HM,LZ2FV,LZ2PO,LZ2UZ,LZ2UU,LZ2HQ,LZ3UM
Station: LZ9W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Breznik nr Sofia

   40: 1546
   20: 1981
   15: 1621

Club: LZ CONTEST TEAM

Comments:

First time Murphy stayed away, if the mess with numbers created by CT is not
counted. Once again numbers been changing when hitting enter button with no
reason ? Ken I hope you will read this since we have had this problem last year
as well and in WPX SSB, too.

Otherwise weather stayed sunny and dry with temps around 25 deg C and we have
had a wonderful time.

Equipment & Antennas

160m IC746 - TL922 - Inv Vee
 80m IC746 - ACOM 1000 - vertical - beverages
 40m TS850 - "Chopper" HM PA - HB9CV and Dipole
 20m IC746 - Alpha 91 b - 6 el WA3FET and dipole
 15m IC746 - ACOM 2000 - 6 el WA3FET and dipole
 10m IC746 - TL 922 - 7 el WA3FET
Mult FT 890 - KT34A and X7, dipole 40m

Congrats to guys at DF0CG / DL8WPX. See you all in CQWW SSB !

73 de Wally LZ2CJ on behalf of LZ9W Contest Team