[3830] WPX CW YU1WC SO(TS)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 31 05:13:34 EDT 2004

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: YU1WC
Operator(s): YU1WC
Station: YU1WC

Class: SO(TS)AB LP
QTH: KN04 Belgrade

rig: TS-930S 100W
ant: 20/15/10: Groundplane (fishing pole) @30 m rooftop
     80/40: Sloping doublet 2x21m, 160: end fed matched(?) halfwave

My second WPX. Better propagations this time, better rig also, but only 150 qsos
more than in 2003. Thanks to all who dug out my signal, especially on 15/10
meters... The goal was to reach 1 million points, or 1000 qsos. Managed to do
it, although the first hours were very unproductive for me. Now the goal is set
for the next year...