[3830] WPX CW LZ04KM(LZ3YY) SO(TS)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 31 15:19:35 EDT 2004

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LZ04KM
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SO(TS)AB LP
QTH: LZ

TS-850SAT 100w. A3s 3El.,80/40 Half sloper 160 Trap Half sloper

Little bit strange call confused many.Try to send slow for
most of the time.Many thanks for all the QSO and for patience.

Special thanks to Johnny LZ1PJ for letting me use LZ04KM for WPX.
This is special event call to celebrate national St.Cyrill(Kiril) and
Methodius day - founders of Cyrillic alphabet.
more info at qrz.com

QSL via LZ1PJ or LZ QSL bureau.

Also I make this contest operation in memory of my good
friend Milen (1974 - 2004),who died in 22th may from massive
heart attack.He was deeply involved with my various HAM projects
and gave me many ideas about new contest site.
RIP buddy.

73 de Nasko LZ04KM , not LZ0VKM ;)