[3830] CQWW SSB N2IC SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 1 09:38:19 EST 2004

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2IC
Operator(s): N2IC
Station: N2IC

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: New Mexico

  160:   15     8       13
   80:   83    20       39
   40:  338    27       70
   20:  403    33      101
   15:  813    36      117
   10:  726    32      102

I'm sure a lot of folks are saying "If only conditions had held up ... ".

This was my first serious all-band DX contest effort from the new QTH in New
Mexico.  Considering that I don't have a world class set of antennas (and never
will !), the station performed pretty much as expected.  Great conditions and
activity on 10 through 40 to JA.  Poor to mediocre conditions to Europe on all
bands (still crying when I think about how good 10 and 15 were on Friday morning
!).

Station Description:  See http://n2ic.topcities.com

Congrats to K7RL on a super score from the propagationally-challenged Pacific
Northwest.

73,
Steve, N2IC/5