[3830] CQWW SSB T93Y SOSB/80 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 2 09:16:17 EST 2004

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: T93Y
Operator(s): T93Y
Station: T93Y

Class: SOSB/80 LP
QTH: Smetovi

   80:  701    14       67

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club (BHCC)

Comments:

Transceiver : KENWOOD TS-690SAT
Antenna #1: NW-SE Oblong
Antenna #2: NE-SW Dipole
RX Antenna: K9AY loop
Computer: Compaq P-III/600 + Writelog v10.42
Location: Smetovi near city of Zenica - 1000m asl

When you consider that I missed more than 3 hours early evening Saturday due to
stomach problems and that my radio broke (suddenly it stayed in between RX/TX
and needed more than 5 seconds to give RX signal) around 1600UTC on Sunday, I am
very pleased with score.

T91EZC contest location on Smetovi once again proved to be a great one. Find
more about this location by checking WPX CW pictures (local language captions
only, sorry) gallery at:
http://www.t93y.com/slike/default.asp?gallery=wpx2004&title=WPX2004CW_-_T93M_Multi-Single

73's Boris T93Y