[3830] CQWW Hunting and Fishing Trip KC5YKX M/M HP

Reid Hill kc5ykx at swbell.net
Tue Nov 2 10:21:48 EST 2004

        CQWW Hunting and Fishing Trip 2004

Call: KC5YKX
Operator(s): KC5YKX, Dad, Uncle, Cousin
Station: Field in San Diego,TX & Redfish Bay

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Gulf Coast of Texas

 Quail            32    Too Many
 Mourning Dove    40    A Few
 White Wing       06    None?
 Fake Quail       02    None
 Fake Dove        05    One
 Red Fish         12    Who Knows
 Spotted Trout    17    Who Knows
------------------------
Total:           114    TOO Many   Score: Future Feast

Well as you can see I did not get to play in the CQWW
this year. Quail season opened this weekend and it was
a blast! The Redfish where also in full swing. I had a
blast hunting and fishing with my family which is
probably more important than a contest. Did get on and
work some band/modes Sunday afternoon. Put one overall
new one in the log. (XX9C on 2 bands)

Equipment:
2 12 gauge shotguns
3 20 gauge shotguns
?? boxes of shells
4 fishing poles
?? frozen finger mullet
2 gold spoons
1 85 year old fishing guide

Hope everyone had a good time in the contest and
congrats to Marv (N5AW) on a BIG score!

Reid
KC5YKX