[3830] CQWW SSB W4MYA SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 2 15:16:07 EST 2004

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W4MYA
Operator(s): W4MYA
Station: W4MYA

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: VA

  160:   53    12       33
   80:  204    18       76
   40:  212    19       77
   20:  282    37      107
   15:  653    37      128
   10:  731    33      129

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This is a SO 5R entry, still get up and move to change bands.. I like the low
bands. Slept from 4:30 AM to 1 PM Saturday, then stayed up till the end. Thanks
to W2GD and N4EHJ for helping me get ready with the outside work before the
contest. I like the new EU 40M band changes. From 0906 to 0942 worked 50 EU's on
7200. For some reason the 15M computer changed it's date from 10-30-2004 to
4-30-2004 and quit networking with the others early in the contest. Tried to
turn that computer on Monday morning and it would not come up.
Take care.. See you in the next one..