[3830] CQWW SSB ZP0R(ZP5AZL) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 2 21:57:52 EST 2004

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ZP0R
Operator(s): ZP5AZL
Station: ZP5AZL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Paraguay

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   20     9       15
   40:  135    17       39
   20:  717    24       74
   15: 1035    25       63
   10: 1123    23       80

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Another fun contest, conditions were bether than i expected for the weekend,
nice to still  have alive 10 meters !
Again a thunderstorm black out me for 4 hours in the second day..that was the
worst part..the high ligth was some hours over 300 qsos on 10 and 15.
First time SO2R, is really fun and challenge.
Shouldn"t dedicate more time to catch more mults..
The main target for me was beat the all time record of Paraguay in this
category
that was from 1998 (2.873.404 points) and i did it !
Thanks to all who come to my CQ Call, cu in futures Contest.
Tom
ZP5AZL // ZP0R