[3830] CQWW SSB W6YX M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 2 23:50:33 EST 2004

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W6YX
Operator(s): K6UFO  KJ9U  N7MH  AA6XV  K1SAT  KX6C  KG6RYB  K6IF
Station: W6YX

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    3     3        2
   80:  124    23       38
   40:  216    25       55
   20:  580    39      135
   15:  907    37      126
   10:  639    31       97

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions on 10m and 15m were great! We gave the new 80m four-square a good
workout, and are quite happy with it. We had a couple new operators in to see
what this contesting crazyness is about, and they managed to make a dozen
DX contacts. We worked all zones, and a couple DXCCs. Thanks for all the
contacts!