[3830] CQWW SSB OT4A(@ON4LIR) M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 4 18:30:29 EST 2004

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OT4A
Operator(s): ON1GL ON2AIM ON2BIG ON2BJC ON4AID ON4AMI ON4ASB ON4AWU ON4CCL ON4CCM ON4CDE ON4CFQ ON4CHO ON4DB ON4FI ON4JZ ON4LN ON4LO ON4XB ON5AEI ON5CD ON5CIM ON5DH ON5GM ON5JC ON5OT ON5UM ON6EV ON6LK ON6MR ON6QX ON6RJ ON6SX ON6UM ON7BRA ON7DTI ON7HU ON7NB ON7WIM ON7XL ON7YZ ON9CC ONL-BART ONL-DANIëL PA1BX PC5A SP8ARY
Station: ON4LIR

Class: M/M HP
QTH: LIER

  160:   845    14       66
   80:  1784    23       90
   40:  2162    33      123
   20:  2419    38      156
   15:  2148    39      139
   10:  1691    37      154
-------------------------------

We had a lot of new participants in the crew and they did it verry well.
Congrats to all. Up to the next one....
Conditions were beter than expected on 10m.
We used the new vertical (1/4) for 160m and the new stack 5x5 on 20m.
For more detailed (contest) information please visit the website of ON7LR
(http://www.on7lr.be) . There you will find more nice pictures and they are
telling more.....
We have started checking the logfiles. We will set the final score asap on the
reflector.
Best 73 to all and thanks for a nice contest again,
Guy ON7NB
Contest Team Leader OT4A