[3830] SS CW N0FP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 7 22:03:25 EST 2004

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N0FP
Operator(s): N0FP
Station: N0FP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

I guess planning to work the last few hours was a bad strategy huh?

Sorry for trashing the bands.  I've got a new radio here and the interface
leaves a bit to be desired.  The MKV needs an external keyer to work with WL.
Without the extra keyer, you need to turn on and off the paddles.  When you
forget, it starts sending DAH DAH DAH DAH...  You would think that a $3500 radio
would have a keyer that would work in a basic configuration.  What a joke...