[3830] SS CW WO4O Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 8 19:55:11 EST 2004

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WO4O
Operator(s): WO4O
Station: WO4O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Well... that was fun, sorta.  Friend's wedding began at Saturday @ 21:30 Z and
he wouldn't change it; so by the time it ended I'd missed the first 90 minutes
of SS.  With friends like that...  Then, my SnP radio went South, producing
distorted RX audio and TX tone. Hello, again, Murphy. (Now need a tech to repair
2 of my 3 TS-850SATs - any referrals?) Breaking the 1000 Q barrier eluded me
again. Ughh!  TU to N4OGW/5 fer delivering my SWEEP @ Q 826 with MS @ 22:41 Z
Sunday.  (The ONLY MS I heard all weekend!)  Too many callers logging Wo4o wrong
and returning as a dupe.  Those are NOT zeros... pleeeze! And... did somebody
mention a solar flare?  Sheesh.  That's SS.  TU fer the Qs.  73/Ric  Over and
Out...

http://www.qrz.com/callsign/Wo4o