[3830] SS CW WP3R(KE3Q) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 8 22:41:49 EST 2004

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WP3R
Operator(s): KE3Q
Station: WA3FET/KP4

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WA3FET/KP4

Club: PVRC Puerto Rico

Comments:

Tnx again to WA3FET, WP3R, NP4A and KP4TS for their support.
N4BP, my request for a repeat of your exchange from NP2B may have been
misunderstood -- it was simply because last year I busted your exchange and lost
the 80th section!  I wanted to make sure this time, knowing you might be the
only one I worked.  NP2DJ called in later.  Still, you were section #79 and P.R.
was #80.  Hasta luego, amigos.  I'm starting to feel more like a native all the
time and am looking for a house.  (hi)  Why is it whenever I say something in
Spanish the Puerto Ricans are answering me in English?

73 - Rich, KE3Q