[3830] SS CW KG5U Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 9 00:48:09 EST 2004

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: STX

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

What a great contest!  80 was gangbusters Saturday night/Sunday morning.  An
hour before the contest heard VY1JA on 28017 or thereabouts.  He went QRT just
as I tried to call him.  Heard after the contest he was on the same spot during
the contest handing out Q's....I never thought to check.  Happiness is this
contest....even after QSO'ing your category competition who has 100 Q's more
than you and you've yet to take your first break.