[3830] WAE RTTY AD4EB Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 14 22:31:11 EST 2004

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: AD4EB
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN

   80:   40   40     0    12
   40:  109  109    50    26
   20:  161  161    60    40
   15:  172  172   488    56
   10:   16   16    46    13
------------------------------
Total:  498  498   644   344  Total Score = 392,848

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Saturday and Sunday mornings were the most productive times for European QSOs,
due to poor band conditions. Many QTC's were obtained from South American
stations, thanks.

This was my first WAE contest, took a while to get used to exchanging QTCs. Was
fun once I got used to it.  N1MM Logger made it rather easy, and worked without
any problems.

Thanks DARC for sponsoring this contest, will certainly be back next year.