[3830] WAE RTTY GM8OEG Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 15 06:23:14 EST 2004

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: GM8OEG
Operator(s): GM8OEG
Station: GM8OEG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Dundee Scotland

   80:   68   68     0    68
   40:  136  136    10   111
   20:  140  140    20    76
   15:   51   51   110    54
   10:    8    8    10    10
------------------------------
Total:  403  403   150   319  Total Score = 176,407

Do we get a rebate on our licence fees when conditions are that bad?

WAE Rtty fell, unfortunately, after a week of very nice visual auroras here in
GM.  I expected high HF to be a 'bit surpressed' but even 80 was poor here.  I
guess with one of the simpler (est) stations I'd be worst hit!!   What signals
there were on the higher bands were often very weak with me, I still had a
sackload of QTCs to give by the end but no-one to give them to!

Rig Ts830, max 100watts + wire dipoles for 40/20/15 and Inv L long wire plus ATU
for 80 and 10.

Still, I beat my score from last year and had fun so that's the most important
thing.   Gm8oeg motto: "If you aren't enjoying it you're doing something wrong"